Our home care agency The Avondale Care Group, LLC., located in the heart of the great Apple of New York, is looking for an exceptionally motivated Entry-level Bilingual Field Marketer. If that person is you, we would like to meet you today! The ideal candidate will take pride in the well-being of our patients and their families and go the extra mile to provide exceptional care.
Avondale Care Group, LLC is a family-owned and family-centered Home Care Agency. Avondale Care Group helps clients remain at home safely, comfortably, and easily by meeting their various individual life needs. We can arrange assistance as needed. We will provide a full range of compassionate, dignified, and professional home health services. We will be your single point of contact for all your healthcare needs. We believe that exceptional care, personalized attention, and respect for the individual are the rules, not the exceptions.
Annual Salary $40K – 45K plus commissions
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Promote our agency’s products and services.
- Responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market the agency’s products, services, or overall brand identity.
- Duties include completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns, working as part of a team to accomplish tasks by set deadlines, and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets.
- Assisting with the design and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV, radio, social media ads, and email blasts.
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the agency’s vision and mission.
- Research previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting, and active listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, Clients, and customers where applicable.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current marketing trends.
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree in fields like marketing, advertising, communication, public relations, or business administration. (Training will be provided).
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Covid vaccine required.